only problem case is if user  waiting for a fix which will be coming with
this release but that user may use older ESB version , but any way now we
have to remove this , we have to educate  users via the documentations

Thanks and Regards
/Jasintha

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Harshana Eranga Martin <
harshan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rajeevan,
>
> In that case you may recommend to use an older stable version of DevS such
> as DevS 3.7.0 or 3.7.1 since that supports full feature set of ESB 4.8.0.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Harshana
>

> On Friday, September 11, 2015, Rajeevan Vimalanathan <rajeev...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We have observed that RMSequence mediator has been removed from ESB
>> 4.8.1. We also planning to remove that from ESB palette as well from
>> Developer Studio 3.8.0 since synapse libraries have been updated
>> accordingly.
>> Here our concern is what if a user wants to develop ESB 4.8.0 stuff with
>> Developer Studio 3.8.0? These features won't be supported anymore. In that
>> case, can we suggest the user to use Developer Studio 3.7.1 which is a
>> older version? Please appreciate your thoughts on this.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Rajeevan
>>
>> --
>> Vimalanathan Rajeevan