In IS 5.0.0 SP 01, session timeout cannot be changed. But remember timeout
can be changed. The configuration is in identity.xml
under JDBCPersistenceManager -> SessionDataPersist -> RememberMePeriod. We
will provide the capability to configure session timeouts and remember me
timeouts per tenant in the UI for IS 5.1.0.

Thanks.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
Governance Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*