IsuruP, in the mean time could you guys verify you fragment bundle and its
configuration? From my understanding this issue cannot occur as we have
been using fragment bundle approach for lot of scenarios within the
platform (UI, styles, mediator-ui) where we haven't encounter this type of
issue so far. I didn't go into this issue in detail, but you can compare
the configuration of other fragment bundles we have and try to see for any
obvious issues.

Blog - *http://kishanthan.wordpress.com <http://kishanthan.wordpress.com>*
Twitter - *http://twitter.com/kishanthan <http://twitter.com/kishanthan>*