*@Shabir*
Sorry, for the late reply! I will add these common mistakes as tips in the
ES wiki docs.

*@Jackie*
Jackie, thanks for your feedback! Yes, I too think that adding this
information in a "Tips" macro will be useful to the user. In addition, I
will do the other corrections that you mentioned.

Regards,
Mariangela

*Mariangela Hills*
Senior Technical Writer - WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com
Committer and PMC member - Apache Stratos
email:mariang...@wso2.com | mobile: +94 773 500185