Hi Hasinthi,

It works fine when I logout from Google account. But my concern is, Is that
the expected behavior of  Single Logout? If so, when trying to sign in from
travelocity app if we are sending request for Google for authentication why
does the logout acts differently? Why can't it send a request for Google
for single logout? Clicking logout in my point of view is to logout from
the application/session, and when trying to login again Google credentials
should be provided. Otherwise what is the point of the logout if the
session stays persistent? Please clarify!