Hi Devs,

*Problem*

We normally merge pull requests using the GitHub UI. But it might have few
problems, specially when the pull request contains many modifications.

1. Can't assure the build stability after the merge.
2. Hard to code review the pull request using the GitHub diff viewer since
it has not IDE support.

Other than that, if we treat the UI is only option to merge a pull request,
other fork owners can't try out the pull request change until it is merged
to the base repo.

*Solution*

Merging the pull request locally is the solution.

Once the pull request is merged locally, we can ...

1. Code review it using an IDE
2. Build and test the repo

As per GitHub's instructions you can merge a pull request locally using few
git commands.

I wrote this small script [1] to perform this task. This script allows you
to merge a pull request to another fork too (when the 'strict' mode is
disabled).

Few of my colleagues and I did few test runs and it worked fine. (Thanks
RuwanA for your feedback)

You can give it a try and let me know the feedback. I believe that I have
added a comprehensive README, but please ping me if you need any
clarification.

Thanks
Rushmin

*[1] - https://github.com/rushmin/ci-tools