Hi,

I was trying to query on process and task instance data using spark-sql
which published from BPMNDataPublisher to the DAS. Here I need to convert
the date string (eg: Thu Sep 24 09:35:56 IST 2015) into one of the datetime
format that allows in spark. I think it is not possible to query date
directly from spark-sql so I'm thinking of writing a user define function
for it.

Is it possible to write udf in spark-SQL (like in hive) and if possible how
can I import it into das to run the script?

(Please find the attached image of the sample data which stored in the das
side)

--
Isuru Wijesinghe
*Software Engineer*