Hi Lasantha,

Thank you for the references.

What I want to is something similar to the following:

Suppose you have an input stream and there are multiple number of
processing logics. Each logic will generate a result after consuming the
events the stream. What I'm trying to do is obtaining the most frequent
outcome out of these multiple processing logics. i.e. what result has been
produced most.

An approach to do this is: first group by each result, then order by the
descending order of the count of each result and finally retrieving the
first entry from that.

I was wondering whether this type of task can be done with Siddhi.

Best regards.