Hi Imesh,

Will there be separate cartridge releases thereafter? How do we handle
cartridge compatibility with Private PaaS version?
For eg, Cartridge A version 1.0 may be compatible with PPaaS 4.1.0. If
Cartridge A is improved it may not compatible with PPaaS 4.1.0, so need to
version it to version 2.0
             That way, I think we need to do cartridge releases (tags) for
each Private PaaS release, and need to track the compatibility. Am I right?

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> Currently we have all the cartridges in the Private PaaS product
> repository. As a result whenever we introduce a new cartridge we need to do
> a Private PaaS release.
>
> After a discussion with Shankar and the team we thought of introducing a
> new Git repository for cartridges. Please share your thoughts on this.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> *Imesh Gunaratne*
> Senior Technical Lead
> WSO2 Inc: http://wso2.com
> T: +94 11 214 5345 M: +94 77 374 2057
> W: http://imesh.gunaratne.org
> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

Sajith Kariyawasam
*Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos, *
*WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com>*
*Mobile: 0772269575*