Hi All,

When we create temporary tables in spark environment using carbonJDBC
option as explained in [1], we are using a datasource and tableName from
which spark environment temporary table will get data as follow:
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE <temp_table> using CarbonJDBC options
(dataSource "<datasource
name>", tableName "<table name>");

I've used a mysql database (sample_datasource) for datasource and used
mysql tables created in that database for tableName (sample_table) as
follow:
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE sample using CarbonJDBC options (dataSource "
sample_datasource", tableName "sample_table");

But I'm creating the mysql database and tables by executing sql statements
manually. Is there a way in DAS that we can add these sql statements inside
a script and create the database and tables when we start the server?

[1]. https://docs.wso2.com/display/DAS300/Spark+Query+Language

Thanks.

--
Thanuja Uruththirakodeeswaran