+1 for what Pubudu has proposed.

This is a common problem that happens when working with Docker. It takes
considerable amount of disk space when large docker images are imported in
to the local docker registry, when there are dangling images [1] and when
there are stopped docker containers. Cleaning them should save disk space.

[1]
http://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2015/07/what-are-docker-none-none-images/

*Imesh Gunaratne*
Senior Technical Lead