Hi Nadeesha,

For super tenant, sso.agent should be able to decrypt the encrypted saml
assertion. However there was an issue [1] where for a tenant, when the
tenant encrypts the SAML assertion from the public certificate of the
client (i.e travelocity app), then sso.agent could not decrypt the
assertion because in the code, the private key of travelocity's key store
was not getting picked up because of the particular method called in open
saml library. This was patched sometimes back for sso.agent 1.2 version but
we need to check whether the same fix got correctly merged to higher
versions (i.e 1.4). Ideally this should anyway work for super tenant, but
we'll check the same scenario more and let you know.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-3186

Regards,
TharinduE

Tharindu Edirisinghe