Also if you're using ResourceAdminServiceClient, this [1] is an example how
resource exists is checked in G-Reg tests.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/product-greg/blob/master/modules/integration/tests-integration/tests-metadata/tests-metadata-content/src/test/java/org/wso2/carbon/registry/metadata/test/util/TestUtils.java#L171

Isuruwan Herath
Technical Lead

Contact: +94 776 273 296