Hi Nadeesha,

We could reproduce the scenario. Please raise a Jira for this. The number
you are getting in the travelocity app is the numeric id associated with
the email account. If we don't set a Subject Claim URI this will get as the
default value. We will fix it as to display the email address as the
default one when we don't set a  Subject Claim URI.

Thanks

Hasanthi Dissanayake

Software Engineer | WSO2

E: hasan...@wso2.com <nirosh...@wso2.com>