Hi Lakini,

Better use a released version of Siddhi instead of the milestone version.
Siddhi-3.0.0-M1 would have very little of the actual features implemented
since this is the first milestone for the rewrite of Siddhi. Siddhi-3.0.2
is already released and you can use that version instead.

Also from Siddhi-3.0.0 onwards, separate methods like defineStream,
defineTable were removed from the API and there is a single API method
createExecutionPlanRuntime() to which you can pass in the complete query,
along with stream definitions, table definitions etc. This was done so that
the user can simply pass in the execution plan just as you would write the
query in CEP, without the API user having to know about different methods
to define different constructs of the language.

You can refer to the test cases in [1] or any other test case to get a
better idea on how to use the Siddhi library API.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/siddhi/blob/master/modules/siddhi-core/src/test/java/org/wso2/siddhi/core/query/FilterTestCase.java

Thanks,
Lasantha

--
*Lasantha Fernando*
Senior Software Engineer - Data Technologies Team

email: lasan...@wso2.com
mobile: (+94) 71 5247551