On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 9:32 AM, Hasanthi Purnima Dissanayake <
hasan...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Kishanthan,
> Please find the requested information for [1] as a jira attchement. Please
> consider that I observed this issue only when both proxy context path and
> web context root is enabled as I mentioned in the JIRA.

Hi Johann, Hasanthi,

AFAIU the configuration you are using is wrong when using WebContext and
the ProxyContextpath both.

You need to add the *proxy cookie rewrite* URL paths in order to work
correctly. Try adding those parameters.

Regards,
Aruna

> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-15475
>
> Thanks
>
> Hasanthi Dissanayake
>
> Software Engineer | WSO2
>
> E: hasan...@wso2.com <nirosh...@wso2.com>
> M :0718407133| http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com/>
>
> On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Kishanthan Thangarajah <
> kishant...@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:27 AM, Johann Nallathamby <joh...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Kishanthan/Kernel Team,
>>>
>>> We have added the test case as well to the same PR.
>>>

>> Thanks Johann.
>>
>> @MB Team, could you guys verify that all your scenarios are now
>> passing?.  We will start the next RC build once this is confirmed ASAP.
>>

>>> Also can we get CARBON-15505 merged? The PR for master is a very old PR
>>> which we have missed to review and merge. This mainly contains some
>>> reordering of fields in the UI to make it more consistent and reorder
>>> properties in user-mgt.xml to be consistent with UI. Hope we don't need any
>>> tests for this.
>>>

>> I think its better not to add any more changes at this stage. We will
>> merge this for next patch release.
>>

>>> Any update on the 3 issues raised above ?
>>>

>> For [1], we need more information to reproduce (LB & IS config, example
>> requests, HTTP access logs on both LB and IS side with this issue). Will
>> send a separate mail on that, but I believe its not a blocker for the IS
>> release right?
>> [2] and [3], we haven't seen this error previously and according the
>> trace, it looks like the "distributedCache" instance is becoming null in
>> CacheImpl class. If the exact steps can be found or given on how to
>> reproduce this, then we can work on finding the root cause for this.
>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Johann.

>>> --
>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>
>>> *Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
>>> Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
>>> Governance Technologies Team
>>> WSO2, Inc.
>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>
>>> Mobile - *+94777776950*
>>> Blog - *http://nallaa.wordpress.com <http://nallaa.wordpress.com>*
>>>

>> --
>> *Kishanthan Thangarajah*
>> Associate Technical Lead,
>> Platform Technologies Team,
>> WSO2, Inc.
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>
>> Mobile - +94773426635
>> Blog - *http://kishanthan.wordpress.com
>> <http://kishanthan.wordpress.com>*
>> Twitter - *http://twitter.com/kishanthan <http://twitter.com/kishanthan>*

*Aruna Sujith Karunarathna *| Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc | lean. enterprise. middleware.
#20, Palm Grove, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka
Mobile: +94 71 9040362 | Work: +94 112145345
Email: ar...@wso2.com | Web: www.wso2.com