Hi all,

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 6:15 PM, Nipuna Chandradasa <nipu...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> So what we came up with was to add an option to define landing pages for
> anonymous state and the default state of the dashboard. So there will be
> two landing pages when it comes to a anonymous dashboard. One landing page
> is for anonymous state and other landing page for default state.

Above is what suggested by UX team during the off-line discussion we
had.(Nipuna, Dakshika and Myself).
There are some valid use cases where an user only need to create one page
in dashboard anon view and multiple pages in logged in view. In that case
by forcing to make the landing page anonymous, user has to recreate the
anon page again. And will have to repeat that every time landing page is
switched.

Thanks!
-Ayesha

--