K-means algorithm is applied to cluster the data you already have into
identifiable clusters. It is applied to better understand the data you
already have.

in the general K-means algorithm we are not going to predict clusters for
new data points. Therefore the predict option is not available for kmeans
models. The view option will be available in the next release so that you
can view the cluster diagram of it. As a workaround you can view the
cluster diagram of your data set through the data exploration view(This
also uses K-means). Please refer to the "cluster diagram" section of the
the documentation[1] link.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/ML100/Exploring+Data
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/ML100/Exploring+Data>

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 9:09 AM, NIFRAS ISMAIL <nifrasism...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Team ML,
> I have did K-Means clustering on wso2ML but unfortunately I could not find
> the Predict tab.
>
> I am using a shopping mall data set. I need to find the users buying
> patterns. Therefore, I cluster the user buying products from different
> models by K-Means Clustering .
>
> I have successfully created the model and i could not find the predict.
> How am i predict using wso2 ML UI.
>
> I'm following this documentation
> <https://docs.wso2.com/display/ML100/Making+Predictions+Using+the+ML+UI>
>

> ​