Hi,

When working with the Wiki (Confluence) docs, there are times when we have
to point off to sub-pages within a main set of instructions, so that the
main page does not get too bulky. This means that when a user clicks these
links, they will be redirected to those new pages within the same tab.
Instead, it will be better if such links can be opened in a new tab/page,
so that the user can always have the main set of instructions at hand.

I found the following code block in [1], which needs to be added to a HTML
macro, to open external links and internal links in a new page. However,
the drawback when using this code block is that even the links in the table
of contents open in a new window :(

Will someone please be able to help by tweaking this code to stop links in
the table of contents opening in a new page?
Please note that I have created a set of sample pages in my wiki sandbox in
[2], so that you can test the tweaked code if needed.

<script>
jQuery(document).ready(function() {
    jQuery(".wiki-content a").attr("target", "_blank");
});
</script>

[1]
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+force+links+to+open+in+a+new+window
[2] https://docs.wso2.com/display/SM100/Main+page+with+instructions

Regards,
Mariangela

*Mariangela Hills*
Senior Technical Writer - WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com
Committer and PMC member - Apache Stratos
email:mariang...@wso2.com | mobile: +94 773 500185