Hi,

As I can see the host and port of social iframe source url is
localhost:9443 in store. That should be actually localhost:9444 according
to the documentation[1]. When I hardcoded that url to 9444 port in relevant
hbs file, social component shows accurate average rating. Where we can
configure social app url in store?

I configured it in sso-idp-config.xml and store-tenant.json. But still the
base of social app url is https://localhost:9443.

[1]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/Governance501/Installing+WSO2+API+Manager+Features

Thanks