Considering the simultaneous login attempt, explained by Darshana, for same
account by different devices, AuthenticationContext would be the best
place. Note that this attempt may be from the owner of the user or by some
other. The AuthenticatorContext will be created when the flow is
initialized for the request.

A simple authenticator to get an idea for you would be FIDOAuthenticator
and FacebookAuthenticator.

+1 for AuthenticationContext.

Thanks,
Chamara Philips.