Hi All,

As we understood this happens only when we navigate to the store via "Go to
Store" link which is provided by GREG extensions.
Problem here is you are initially logging in to the publisher using
hostname "localhost" and then redirect to the store using IP.

In publisher.json you have defined  "storeUrl" : "%https.host%/store",  you
can avoid https.host and have it like "storeUrl" : "/store"

So this is not due to any of the SSO related changes we have done
recently(inorder to fix XSS/RFI issues).

Regards,
UdaraR