Hi

As of today EOD we have total number of 13 blockers [1] raised and these
have affected the following scenarios

1. Unable to use MSSQL, Oracle, Mysql or PostgresSQL
2. Unable to change default username and role
3. Unable to self enrol device
4. Unable to apply policies for QR enrolled devices since all requests are
in pending state
5. Unable to unregister the device and re-register.

Considering the above factors effective testing of the EMM cannot be done.
A solution is highly appreciated.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/EMM-880?filter=12478

Thank You
Erandi