Yes. This is a problem. I also see few other related problems and looks
like the code could be buggy as well.

Looking at the code I see the following caches in oauth component.
1. OAuthCache
2. AppInfoCache
3. AuthorizationGrantCache
4. ClaimCache
5. SessionDataCache

No (5) looks like a duplicate of the SessionDataCache
in authentication-framework component. In that case we should not use this
and use the one in authentication-framework.

(1) - (4) doesn't seem they need to go to SessionDataStore.
SessionDataStore is used to store some values for a period of time that
corresponds to a particular request / session. I don't think (1), (2) and
(4) are of that sort. (1), (2) and (4) already have persistent storages and
have no problem if the cache expires. I.e. (1) and (2) are persisted in
OAuth2 tables and (4) in user store. So we shouldn't need SessionDataStore
for those. Not sure about (3), have to look into that bit more closely.

@Darshana/Maduranga, can you guys please look into this immediately. This
could unnecessarily drop performance of OAuth2.

Thanks.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
Governance Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*