Hi Sashika,

I updated [1] with all the datasources used in EMM.

As discussed offline did not include a description as to why each
datasource is being used because the description tag in each datasource
meets this requirement. However gave a small description on the datasources
used for iOS, Android and Windows.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/EMM200/Setting+up+MySQL
[2] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/DOCUMENTATION-2596

Thanks & Regards