Hi Udara,

Title refers to the name of the page.... URL(Page ID) issue is fixed but
not yet merged in to the repo.. because of there is a issue where user can
create multiple dashboards with same name and we have to differentiate
those dashboards when we are displaying them back to the user in the
landing page of Portal ( List of Dashboards).

So ayesha and me decided to show the dashboard URL right below the
dashboard title... So after implementing it i'll do a PR.

Thank you

--
Nipuna Marcus
*Software Engineer*