Hi Johann,

I checked this scenario Madusanka mentioned... YES what he has mentioned is
correct. The thing is this is Service Pack 1. So we cannot change it now
since it is already released... I checked the same for Service Pack 2 and
there we don't do such thing as copying the h2 database file.. instead we
ask to use -Dsetup option in the README file. so this has no impact to SP2.

Thanks,
TharinduE

--

Tharindu Edirisinghe