Hi Rushmin,

Did you create the table after encountering the exception, and adding
the relaxAutoCommit parameter as well? Because during the exception phase
it could have got dropped, and now it's again searching for the non-
existing table. Hence I wanted to make sure, you ran the mysql script now,
and still seeing this exception.

Thanks,
Sinthuja.

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 7:46 PM, Rushmin Fernando <rush...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Sinthuja,
>
> Thanks for the quick response.
>
> I did create the tables as per the instructions :-)
>
> But 'API_REQUEST_SUMMARY' table was gone after the auto-commit error,
> causing the subsequent error messages.
>
> I could reproduce it consistently.
>
> Thanks
> Rushhmin
>

> On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Sinthuja Ragendran <sinth...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Rushmin,
>>
>> Spark JDBC connector first drops the existing table and recreates, but
>> anyhow to execute for the first time you need to have the table created.
>> Therefore please create the tables in the database by running mysql script
>> [1] which was given in the blog post.
>>
>> [1]
>> https://github.com/ruks/WSO2-APIM_DAS_Analytics_CApp/tree/v1.0.2/dbscripts
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sinthuja.
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 7:24 PM, Rushmin Fernando <rush...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Devs,
>>>
>>> I was trying to publish APIM stats to DAS following this blog [1]
>>>
>>> And in DAS console I got the following error.
>>>
>>> [2015-11-04 12:10:08,163] ERROR
>>> {org.wso2.carbon.ntask.core.impl.TaskQuartzJobAdapter} -  Error in
>>> executing task: Can't call commit when autocommit=true
>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't call commit when autocommit=true
>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.sql.jdbc.carbon.JDBCRelation.insert(JDBCRelation.scala:193)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.sql.sources.InsertIntoDataSource.run(commands.scala:53)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.ExecutedCommand.sideEffectResult$lzycompute(commands.scala:57)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.ExecutedCommand.sideEffectResult(commands.scala:57)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.ExecutedCommand.doExecute(commands.scala:68)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SparkPlan$$anonfun$execute$1.apply(SparkPlan.scala:88)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SparkPlan$$anonfun$execute$1.apply(SparkPlan.scala:88)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope$.withScope(RDDOperationScope.scala:147)
>>> at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SparkPlan.execute(SparkPlan.scala:87)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.sql.SQLContext$QueryExecution.toRdd$lzycompute(SQLContext.scala:950)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.sql.SQLContext$QueryExecution.toRdd(SQLContext.scala:950)
>>> at org.apache.spark.sql.DataFrame.<init>(DataFrame.scala:144)
>>> at org.apache.spark.sql.DataFrame.<init>(DataFrame.scala:128)
>>> at org.apache.spark.sql.DataFrame$.apply(DataFrame.scala:51)
>>> at org.apache.spark.sql.SQLContext.sql(SQLContext.scala:755)
>>>

>>> Immediately after that error the below error was there.
>>>
>>> [2015-11-04 12:15:00,027] ERROR
>>> {org.wso2.carbon.ntask.core.impl.TaskQuartzJobAdapter} -  Error in
>>> executing task: Error while connecting to datasource WSO2AM_STATS_DB :
>>> Table 'TP_WSO2AM_STATS_DB.API_REQUEST_SUMMARY' doesn't exist
>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while connecting to datasource
>>> WSO2AM_STATS_DB : Table 'TP_WSO2AM_STATS_DB.API_REQUEST_SUMMARY' doesn't
>>> exist
>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.sql.jdbc.carbon.JDBCRelation.liftedTree1$1(JDBCRelation.scala:143)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.sql.jdbc.carbon.JDBCRelation.<init>(JDBCRelation.scala:137)
>>> at