Hi Harshan,

Grid view here is an optional. So what I suggest is to enforce list view on
load. And yes it's not necessary here to show the label "Username, Email",
but for other values like "Role, Type" etc ... we have to show the label.

So +1 for removing the labels for those 2 values in grid view.

Cheers!
Jerad

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 3:59 AM, Udara Rathnayake <uda...@wso2.com> wrote:

> For ES we have done a similar UI fix to display name of the
> asset/publisher, when there is a lengthy name.
> Not sure it's going to suit here but you can have a look.
>
> On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 9:58 AM, Harshan Liyanage <hars...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We need to show the username & email of users in EMM console. But the
>> existing UI theme can not be used to show lengthy user names [1]. My
>> suggestion is to only show the username & email without their text-labels
>> (Username & Email).
>>
>> WDYT?
>>
>> [1]. https://wso2.org/jira/browse/EMM-926
>>
>> Thanks,