Hi Malitha,

Thanks for taking a look at this.

All our test cases are extended from MBIntegrationBaseTest [1]. Within each
test's prepare method, we invoke the 'init' method of this class. The
exception is occuring when invoking the line
        backendURL = automationContext.getContextUrls().getBackEndUrl();

We have added a synchronise block there as well trying to rectify this
issue.

[1] -
https://github.com/wso2/product-mb/blob/master/modules/integration/tests-common/integration-tests-utils/src/main/java/org/wso2/mb/integration/common/utils/backend/MBIntegrationBaseTest.java

Thanks,