Hi all,

I tested the following scenarios in a WSO2 MB cluster with MSSQL as the
message store.

   - Multiple publisher, consumer scenarios with single queue
   - Multiple publisher, consumer scenarios with single topic
   - Multiple publisher, consumer scenarios with single durable topic
   subscriber
   - Multiple publisher, consumer scenarios with multiple queues
   - Multiple publisher, consumer scenarios with multiple topics
   - Multiple publisher, consumer scenarios with multiple durable topic
   subscribers
   - Hierarchical topic subscribers on multiple nodes

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Asanka Abeyweera
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.