Hi ,
Me and Yasara working on the same project but she is using WSO2 twitter
connector with  CEP  and I am with DAS through ESB. When I collect tweets
to the persistent tabel in DAS they are mostly retweets. I have not found
any original tweet or replies.

I am collecting all tweets on hash tags of trump and calculating no of re
tweets in order to draw a community graph. Because of this problem  i am
getting the tweet count of the parent twee, irrespective of the re-tweet as
a solution for this matter.

So does anybody have any solutions for this problems or any other comments
on my decision.?

Cheers!