Hi Azeez,

Agree with that. However the precedence should be to use the HostName value
in the carbon.xml which is ultimately the deployment's exposed host name,
hence the constructed url in the email would be the correct access url from
outside.

My argument is, this url shouldn't be kept in some other configuration file
repeatedly.

Thanks.