Hi Nuwan,

We are going forward with not encrypting the consumer key.  Started working
on this will be tracked via [1].
There are few more encryption concerns related to session store and
authorization code storage as well. Will provide the details of the
approach to be taken ASAP.

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-4088

Thanks,
Pushpalanka.
--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, B.Sc.Eng.(Hons).
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd;  wso2.com/