Hi Kavitha,

I tried the scenario with both the token processors and it worked fine for
me while encrytpting as expected.
There are no specific configuration needed other than what you have done.

*Note:* After doing the config change in identity.xml we should create a
new Service provider and try. This is because we generate and store the
client id and secret at the time of service provider creation and store.
Changing the token processor after this does not affect the values already
stored in dtabase.

Thanks,
Pushpalanka.
--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, B.Sc.Eng.(Hons).
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd;  wso2.com/