Hi,
This[1] is my solution current plain find most popular tweet at a time
period. If you have good suggestions based on functionality and the
efficiency of logic, please feel free to post them so that it will help me.
Use-case: Find the most popular k unique tweets by keeping most rated n
tweets (k<n) based on their rank which is depend on current time-stamp
[1]