Hi all,

I would like to integrate find-bug plugin with a maven build of product DS
Integration test module(Dashboard Server).So I have added the plugin maven
find-bug under plugins in POM of integration module of product DS.
Here is the code I have added in POM.

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
    <artifactId>findbugs-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <configuration>
        <effort>Max</effort>
        <threshold>Low</threshold>
        <xmlOutput>true</xmlOutput>

<findbugsXmlOutputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/findbugs</findbugsXmlOutputDirectory>
        <includeTests>true</includeTests>
        <failOnError>true</failOnError>
    </configuration>
    <executions>
        <execution>
            <id>analyze-compile</id>
            <phase>verify</phase>
            <goals>
                <goal>check</goal>
            </goals>
        </execution>
    </executions>
</plugin>

But the build is not getting fail even I got some bugs through find-bug
tool.I can produce the findbugsXml.xml file under directory findBug.Can
anyone tell that do I need to add any other configurations to run this tool
for test sources rather than adding this plugin to POM?

I have asked this from StackOverFlow as well you can find the question
here[1].
[1] -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33796044/how-can-i-integrate-find-bug-maven-plugin-to-integration-test-module