Hi IsuruP,

There are two issues we saw in the metrics-datasource configurations for
other datasources such as MySQL, MSSQL than H2.

1) The JNDI config is mentioned as below. As there is already default
configurations provided for the database, the jndi config also needed to be
default. If we have the below element then the actual default name,  then
we are using the intended advantage of having the sample datasource
configuration already.

           <jndiConfig>
                <name>The MySQL datasource used for WSO2 Carbon
Metrics</name>
            </jndiConfig>

2) defaultAutoCommit is set to false in other datasource configurations
than H2. And I don't think this is required for the metrics datasource, and
I don't see this config for H2 datasource as well. I believe we need to
remove this config from the metrics datasource config.

Thanks,
Sinthuja.
--
*Sinthuja Rajendran*