Hi Sajith,

You can take a look at *RemoteAuthorizationManagerService* [1]. There we
have the following method.

*isUserAuthorized* (username, resourceId, action)

>From this you can check if the user is authorized to perform some action on
a particular resource.

similarly you can check the same for a role using the following method.

*isRoleAuthorized* (rolename, resourceId, action)

However AFAIK it is not possible to retrieve all the permissions granted
for a user through an admin service.

If it is needed, one way is to query the* UM_ROLE_PERMISSION* table [2] (of
the internal database) and find out what are the associated permissions (of
*UM_PERMISSION* table) for each role. Then you will have to map the user
with the roles that the user has been assigned.

Hope this will be helpful.

[1] https://localhost:9443/services/RemoteAuthorizationManagerService?wsdl
[2]
http://tharindue.blogspot.com/2015/04/wso2-identity-server-data-dictionary.html

Thanks,
TharinduE

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 6:58 AM, Sajith Ariyarathna <sajit...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi IS team,
>
> Is it possible to do $subject? I have the username, domain and tenant ID
> of the user.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Sajith Ariyarathna