Creating application roles are possible with service level.

There is a mismatch for application roles where we
* allow to delete these but
* not allow to create ones
from the management console.

To remove this gap, we decided to give the option of creating application
roles from the management console. Please create a jira on above issue and
we'll fix it as mentioned here.

Thanks,

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 6:58 PM, Nadeesha Meegoda <nadees...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi IS team,
>
> I created a Service Provider and automatically
> *Application/Service_Provider_Name* Role was created. This Role is used
> to give permission for users to edit and view the SP. Deleting this Role
> will also delete the Service Provider created. If this Role was deleted
> accidentally,  how am I going to recover the Service Provider since I
> cannot add  the same Role name with domain "Application"?
>
> When creating the SP with the same name it gives error creating the
> application since the Service Provider is in registry but not shown in UI
> due to the deletion of the Application Role.
>
> Any feedback regarding this is highly appreciated!
>

> Thanks
> --
> *Nadeesha Meegoda*
> Software Engineer - QA
> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware
> email : nadees...@wso2.com
> mobile: +94783639540
> <%2B94%2077%202273555>

*Darshana Gunawardana*Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com

*E-mail: darsh...@wso2.com <darsh...@wso2.com>*
*Mobile: +94718566859*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware