Hi Nadeesha,

I checked in <APIM_HOME>/repository/component/plugin folder  in APIM 1.9.1
pack and not found entitlement service module jar[1]. Could you check by
building [1] and including in it <APIM_HOME>/repository/components/lib
folder?

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity/tree/v5.0.2/components/entitlement/org.wso2.carbon.identity.entitlement

Thanks

On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 1:22 AM, Nadeesha Gamage <nadee...@wso2.com> wrote:

> HI Devs,
> I am trying to use the entitlement mediator in API Manager(1.9.1), and I
> am encountering the following issue. It looks like the entitlement mediator
> is not shipped with API Manager. If so whats the reason for this and how
> can I get the entitlement mediation capabilities installed in API Manager.
>
> Caused by: org.apache.synapse.SynapseException: *Unknown mediator
> referenced by configuration element :
> {http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse}entitlementService
> <http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse%7DentitlementService>*
>         at
> org.apache.synapse.config.xml.MediatorFactoryFinder.getMediator(MediatorFactoryFinder.java:218)
>         at
> org.apache.synapse.config.xml.AbstractListMediatorFactory.addChildren(AbstractListMediatorFactory.java:41)
>         at
> org.apache.synapse.config.xml.FilterMediatorFactory.createSpecificMediator(FilterMediatorFactory.java:136)
>         at
> org.apache.synapse.config.xml.AbstractMediatorFactory.createMediator(AbstractMediatorFactory.java:91)
>         at
> org.apache.synapse.config.xml.MediatorFactoryFinder.getMediator(MediatorFactoryFinder.java:223)
>         at
> org.apache.synapse.config.xml.AbstractListMediatorFactory.addChildren(AbstractListMediatorFactory.java:41)
>         at
> org.apache.synapse.config.xml.SequenceMediatorFactory.createAnonymousSequence(SequenceMediatorFactory.java:70)
>         at
> org.apache.synapse.config.xml.rest.ResourceFactory.configureSequences(ResourceFactory.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.synapse.config.xml.rest.ResourceFactory.createResource(ResourceFactory.java:50)
>         at
> org.apache.synapse.config.xml.rest.APIFactory.createAPI(APIFactory.java:86)
>
> Thank you,
>
> --
> Nadeesha Gamage
> Associate Technical Lead - Solutions Engineering
> T : +94 77 394 5706
> B : https://nadeesha678.wordpress.com/

Lakshman Udayakantha
WSO2 Inc. www.wso2.com