Hi Geeth,

read the mail again.. How can we resolve the feature as done-done without
testing with clustering? How did we release alpha without testing in
clustering? What do you mean by "we have not been able to do it before"?
What stopped us from doing cluster testing? Isn't EMM designed with cluster
in mind?

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 6:08 PM, Geeth Munasinghe <ge...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Shankar,
>
> We are currently testing with cluster set up as we have not been able to
> do it before, and will release the next version with the clustering guide
> too.
>
> Thanks
> Geeth
>

> *G. K. S. Munasinghe*
> *Senior Software Engineer,*
> *WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com/> *
> *lean.enterprise.middleware.*
>
> email: ge...@wso2.com
> phone:(+94) 777911226
>
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <
> shan...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> EMM folks,
>>
>> Did you guys test this with cluster setup? All features should be tested
>> by corresponding developer on a cluster setup before resolving the feature
>> as done-done. These issues means, these features were not tested in a
>> clustered setup fronting with LB?
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 11:36 AM, Chamara Ariyarathne <chama...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I disagree with that. Using the carbon.xml HostName value is not just
>>> for constructing a url in a mail. It was only one requirement.
>>>
>>> There are further issues encountered due to not using carbon.xml
>>> HostName value in the product.
>>> https://wso2.org/jira/browse/EMM-1017

>>> *Chamara Ariyarathne*
>>> Associate Technical Lead - QA