Why would you want the send mediator to send the request and not execute
the rest? That design would introduced problems such as response stats not
being available, swagger console issues, etc.

It looks like you're trying to achieve the use case of sending the request
to a dynamic endpoint. If that is the case, you can design your endpoint
url with parameters at the time of API Publishing.

Ex: http://host:port/{resource_path}/{param}

Then using custom mediation policies (sequences) you could execute your
logic and populate the values for these parameters accordingly. Read more
about the "HTTP Endpoint" on the ESB docs to understand how to populate the
values of those parameters dynamically.

Thanks,
NuwanD.

--