Hi all,

I have tried to invoke REST API through POSTMAN(Chrome) for DAS getting the
record count of a table.I have followed the documentation here[
https://docs.wso2.com/display/DAS300/Retrieving+the+Total+Record+Count+of+a+Table+via+REST+API]
.It gives me a 200 OK success response but it always returns -1 as a
response.

​
But I have tried this below way and it is working fine for me.Hope the DAS
documentation of REST API wants to be update along with API changes.

*METHOD* : POST

*URL* : https://localhost:9443/analytics/search_count

*BODY* :
{
 "tableName":"sample2"
}

*HEADERS* :
Authorization : Basic YWRtaW46YWRtaW4=

This REST API request gives me 200 OK success response as a count of
records in a particular table. I have inserted the screenshot of my POSTMAN
request and response for further more idea.

--

*Thank You.*

*Rajeenthini Satkunam*

*Associate Software Engineer | WSO2*