Hi Samith,
    Yes we evaluated [1] and [2] and not going to use those plugins since
our docker files are going to be dynamic and should be available to jenkins
job before build begins. That is also possible with number of ways, but
decided to change only deployment part in appfactory-jenkins plugin to
build docker based artifacts.

Thanks,
Roshan Deniyage
Associate Technical Lead
WSO2, Inc: http://wso2.com

Mobile    :  +94 777636406 / +1 408 667 6254
Twitter    :  *https://twitter.com/roshku <https://twitter.com/roshku>*
LinkedIn :  https://www.linkedin.com/in/roshandeniyage