Hi all,
   I'm trying to come with a solution to reduce the complexity of
developing android apps. I found out that it would be better to integrate
the solution with API manager.

   - User should be able create APIs.
   - Then when he is using those APIs, Android client sdk should be
   generated automatically.

Since first part is already there in the API manager, I'm more concerned
about the second part. Android client can be generated easily using swagger
*codegen*.
According to my knowledge swagger source file is generated by API manager
after creating the API. We should be able to generate the client side code
using that *swagger.json* file. But the problem here is when I create the
client code some classes are missing.

      I think it's not working because

   - There should be more in the json to create the client side code.
   (Swagger definition is incomplete)

I just want to clarify whether I'm correct or not and is it possible to
implement that?

Thanks,
Randika

--