Hi,

I have followed the documentation[
https://docs.wso2.com/display/MB300/Configuring+MySQL] of MB 3.0.0 to
configure mysql for MB.I have done with step 1 and step 2 successfully and
when I am trying to do a step 3,I got a error when running the script that
has given in the documentation as below.
script :-
mysql -u WSO2_MB -p -Dregdb < '<WSO2MB_HOME>/dbscripts/mb-store/mysql-mb.sql
';

As per my understanding WSO2_MB should be a mysql username(for example
"root") and -Dregdb should be a database name which has created in the step
1 as WSO2_MB.

I have run the script with changes I have mentioned above as below.
mysql -u root -p -DWSO2_MB <
'/home/rajee/Documents/SupportMine/StackOverflow/wso2mb-3.0.0/dbscripts/mb-store/mysql-mb.sql';

​
And I can observe the tables are created successfully.IMHO we need to
update the documentation of MB 3.0.0.

--

*Thank You.*

*Rajeenthini Satkunam*