No I totally disagree with you. We have made our POMs less verbose so that
the developers can focus on what is necessary. We put in a lot of thought
before going for this minimized POMs. Instead of copying & pasting a lot of
XML, you focus on only the bits that are relevant to your microservice
bundle or jar. With some basic Maven knowledge, you can figure out from
where the relevant plugins are inherited.

* cell: +94 77 3320919blog: **http://blog.afkham.org*