Hi Malaka,
I contacted the Inwebo support. They have mentioned that the issue with the
certificate. I've got that certificate from their API as they mentioned in
their API documentation. But with that certificate I can able to get the
response some times. So I think it is not a n issue with the certificate.
They don't have specific certificate for provisioning. API returns the
following special error for the wrong/incomplete certificate.

<center><h1>400 Bad Request</h1></center>
<center>No required SSL certificate was sent</center>