Hi Pramod,

We are storing the public certificate file in wso2carbon.jks keystore. You
can find it in <PRODUCT_HOME>/repository/resources/security directory.
Refer to [1] for obtaining the certificate. For example you can use the
following command to get the public certificate. Keystore password will be
wso2carbon.

keytool -export -keystore wso2carbon.jks -alias wso2carbon -file
public_cert.cer

[1]. https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/security/toolsign/step5.html
[2]. https://docs.wso2.com/display/Carbon420/Keystores

Thanks,